2018 Tickets are Wristbands
A Country Boom festival pass is one wristband, good for the day(s) that you purchased. All people attending the festival must be wearing their wristband upon arrival. You will not be allowed to enter the festival without a wristband and wristbands are void if tampered with or removed. PLEASE NOTE: tickets purchased now will result in wristbands being sent in May of 2018 to the address specified at checkout.
As a Country Boom VIP, you will enjoy all the amenities of a General Admission ticket provides plus:
- Access to VIP Village area including premium bars, additional culinary options for purchase.
- Relaxed seating.
- Upgraded VIP-only restrooms and much more.
- Prime viewing and acoustic areas.
- Separate festival entrances and exits
- In-and-out privileges
- Preferred parking for VIP ticket holders.
- Preferred camping spaces for VIP ticket holders.
There are a limited number of VIP passes available for purchase.
As a Country Boom General Admission attendee, you will enjoy:
- 10+ of some of country’s HOTTEST bands.
- Great sight lines throughout the venue
- Access to gourmet food from La Crosse’s finest restaurateurs, pubs and bars.
- Dozens of food and beverage tents where you can drink, munch and mingle with fellow festivalgoers.
- Craft beers and specialty cocktails.
COUNTRY BOOM ONSITE CAMPING – IMPORTANT INFO
All Country Boom onsite camping is 18+ over (unless accompanied by your parent/legal guardian). Everyone camping on site MUST have a festival pass.
Camping is open Thursday at 12pm through Sunday at 1pm. Please plan your arrival times accordingly.
Camping is sold as an individual spot. You may either buy a “car camping” spot (camp next to the car) or a “tent camping” spot (comes with 1 parking spot in an adjacent lot). You can have up to 8 people in your spot. However, everyone camping still needs their own festival pass.
All camping spots are NON transferable. You will NOT be able to purchase a VALID camping spot without purchasing a festival pass. The camping spot is only valid when used with its accompanying purchased festival pass.
Details are coming!
Details are coming!
The Fine Print
• No refunds, no exchanges, no exceptions.
• Prices can change at any time without warning.
• The event will take place rain or shine.
• Wristbands are void if tampered with or removed.
• Line up and set times are subject to change without notice.
• Everyone is subject to search upon entry.
• Country Boom is an all ages festival. Age 10 & under are free in general admission areas.
• Guns, knives or weapons of any kind are strictly prohibited.
• To enter any campground at Country Boom, you need to purchase the admission ticket with camp access.