Country Boom assumes no liability for personal loss, injury, death, property damage, or other related harm suffered by participants, spectators, and/or others.
All persons entering the campgrounds MUST have a campground access pass and a 3 day festival ticket. If caught in the campgrounds without the proper pass, you will be immediately escorted off the grounds and relieved of your festival wristbands.
Only ONE vehicle per campsite, all additional vehicles must purchase a general parking pass and park in the general parking lot.
- No glass bottles allowed
- Open ground fires or bonfires are not allowed. Self-contained fires (inside fire ring) are allowed, weather permitting. Please don’t dig fire pits. All campfires and grills must be contained and attended at all times.
- Electrical and water hook ups are not available for any campsite. Generators are permitted, but must be turned off by 2 a.m.
- Curfew will be enforced in all campgrounds at 2 a.m. each night. Loud music, parties and anything that disturbs neighbors or other campers will not be tolerated. We do not expect total quiet; however, please respect your fellow campers.
- Fires must be extinguished by 2 a.m.
- Tiki torches are not allowed in the campgrounds.
- Absolutely NO weapons are allowed in the campgrounds or concert grounds.
- Cruising the festival campgrounds in any vehicle of any kind is not permitted.
- Nudity is not allowed on the festival grounds.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times. No wristband, no entry, no exceptions. Please protect your wristband; you will not receive a replacement band if lost, stolen, or tampered with.
- If your sleeping unit, vehicle, campfire or entire setup does not fit within your specified campsite (18′ x 40′), you must purchase another campsite, in accordance with state and local regulations.
- Unauthorized drones, ATVs, golf carts, mopeds, dirt bikes, go-carts or any other off-road or non-licensed vehicles are not allowed on the festival grounds. If you bring one, it will be confiscated
- Vehicles are subject to search upon entry and while vehicles are on the festival grounds.
- No vending is allowed in the campground. Violators will be removed from the premises. No exceptions.
- All camping is primitive. Drinking water, portable potties, and garbage disposal are provided upon request. Showers are available for a fee.
- 24-hour security will be provided in all camping areas, but please secure your campsite.
- No pets allowed in concert area, festival grounds, parking lots, or campgrounds, aside from service animals.
- Outside food, beverages and alcohol is only permitted in the camping area.
- If you bring an item into the campground with you, it needs to leave when you leave (chairs, fire rings, ect). Failure to clean up your campsite will result in a fine.
- All vehicles entering the campground MUST have a campsite parking pass. Vehicles without a campsite pass, must park in the festival parking lot. If a party purchases more campsites than vehicles present, passes for each campsite must be displayed.
- Any improperly parked vehicles are subject to be towed at owner’s expense.
In the event of severe rain and vehicles become stuck on the campground roads, towing will be at the owner’s expense.